STC products are covered under a 6-month warranty, from date of purchase, against manufacturing defects, following a normal use only.
STC NFPA firefighter boots are covered under a 3-years warranty, from date of purchase, against manufacturing defects, following a normal use only.
The warranty does not cover :
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, inadequate care, negligence;
- Normal wear and tear;
- The natural breakdown of colors and materials used in the footwear workmanship.
Slight variations in color and/or texture are inherent to natural leather. They are a valued characteristic of this material and therefore not considered a defect.
All claims must be made through the retailer where the product was purchased, with original proof of purchase. The retailer will apply its own policy of repair, exchange or return.
The warranty only applies to products purchased directly from an STC Foorwear AUTHORIZED retailer or from stcfootwear.com. Warranty is automatically voided if product was purchased at an UNAUTHORIZED retailer including liquidation centers, flea markets, online auction websites, classified ads and any other unauthorized resellers. Therefore, a proof of purchase is mandatory with each claim.
PURCHASES ON STCFOOTWEAR.COM
All products bought on our website actoncanada.ca can be returned or exchange within 30 days of placing your order. Your product must be in original and unworn condition and must be sent back in their original packaging in new condition in order to get a reimbursement or an exchange. For a defective product, for online product purchases through actoncanada.ca, the same 6-month warranty applies.
Claims should be submitted as follow:
- Use the pre-authorized return label inserted in your original shipment and drop your package off with the carrier mentioned.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Your e-mail must include the following information:
- First name
- Second name
- Product number (see product label or packaging)
- Product name
- Product picture and its defect (only if defective)
- Order number
Once your application is processed someone will contact you. The product will either be repaired, replaced or refunded at our discretion.
Depending on the time of the year, please note that your claim may take up to 10 business days to be processed.